Corn Bible Academy exists as an evangelical Christian school to provide a Bible-based education to a growing number of Christian families from the United States and other countries of the world.
Corn Bible Academy is providing a Christ-centered
environment to help parents train their children to grow in knowledge,
strength, spirit, and in relation with God and others.
The philosophy of Christian education at Corn Bible Academy is based on the fact that without God, truth and the world in which we live would not and could not exist (John 1:3). Instruction that does not include God and His Word cannot educate a student effectively or completely. An education that is sound academically and integrated with God's Word will educate students correctly so that they will develop a Christian world view. A student trained in this way will evaluate the world and life's choices based on God's truth. The authority for such an education comes from God's command that children be taught about His truth (Deuteronomy 6:4-9, Proverbs 22:6) and that they should first and foremost love God with all their heart and secondly love their fellow man, in the process becoming conformed to the image of Jesus Christ (Matthew 22:36-39).
Corn Bible Academy is an interdenominational Christian school that was founded by the Mennonite Brethren Church of Corn in the fall of 1902. The Mennonite Brethren Church of Corn and the Bible Mennonite Brethren Church of Cordell sponsor the school with numerous other area churches giving faithful support. Corn Bible Academy is incorporated as a 501(c) educational institution.
1. We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings; they are our supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary and is true God and man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death
but also spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; that He is our representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven and in His present life for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
7. We believe in the "Blessed Hope", the personal pre-millennial return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the evelasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishmen of the lost.
1. To develop Christian character through regular study of the Bible, guided Christian living, and supervised Christian service.
2. To give students an opportunity to complete their high school training under the instruction of Christian teachers, with a direct emphasis on the authority of the Bible as the inspired Word of God.
3. To lead the student to an assured saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
4. To provide opportunities through which the student may become a well-balanced, Christ-like person in all areas of development.
5. To prepare Christian young people for an effective witness in their local churches and communities.
6. To develop Bible-based, Christian attitudes toward daily life and to gain a better understanding of oneself in relation to God's plan.
7. To develop Christ-like American citizenship.
1. Biblical Authority – The scriptures of the Old and New Testament are verbally inspired by God. They are inerrant and the supreme and final authority in faith and life. (II Timothy 3:16, II Peter 1:20-21)
2. Biblical Integration- Scriptural values are integrated into each class and school activity to emphasize that God is central to all aspects of life. (Deut 6:4-9)
3. Biblical Worldview- The world is seen correctly only when viewed in light of the truths presented in the Bible. God’s truth in His Word is the standard for all truth.
4. Parental Participation- Parents are responsible for the education of their children. Corn Bible Academy provides Bible based instruction to assist Christian parents train their children. (Prov. 22:6, Eph 6:4)
5. Educational Excellence- Corn Bible Academy is committed to excellence in all areas of academics and activities which are instructed by qualified Christian faculty that lead as Christ-like examples. (2 Tim 2:15)
6. Christian Service- Students are prepared for effective witness and service in their local churches and communities.
( Matt. 28:18-20)
7. Christ-Like Behavior- Corn Bible Academy is committed to establishing and maintaining Christ-like relationships with others. (Matthew 22:36-39)
8. Christian Commitment – Corn Bible Academy is dedicated to Christ-likeness in business responsibilities, in administrative and board leadership, and in personal conduct. ( Heb 13:18, 1 Pet. 2:12)